Καουρή Ενδοκρινολόγος Αγία Παρασκευή, Ενδοκρινολόγος Γέρακας, Endo Center Kaouri
ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ - ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ
In our medical center we would like to offer our patients the most comprehensive treatment and care in the field of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
The consultation is consisted of taking a full medical history, a thorough clinical examination and an analytical approach of your laboratory tests leading to an integrated diagnosis.
All the updated medical protocols are followed and you are given written and detailed instructions.
You can be examined after you have arranged your appointment.
It is advisable you arrange a follow up appointment following the first one to have a complete control and organised management of your condition.
- Personal medical interview
- Personal and family medical history
- Drug / food supplements info
- Clinical examination
- Written instructions according to diagnosis
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Prescription of lab tests and/or medication (if needed)
- A thyroid ultrasound can be done in our center (extra charge)
- A written medical informative letter can be asked (extra charge) and be given in 10 working days.
- Clinical examination/ schedule an eye and renal exam
- Written nutritional instructions
- Prescription of lab tests and/or medication (if needed)- Blood sugar measuring
- Clinical examination/ Measure fat mass/ muscle mass/ visceral fat - estimation of Body Mass Index and Basic Metabolic Rate/ osteoarthritis check and referral
- Sleep apnoea syndrome screening and referral
- Prescription of lab tests (exclude and/or confirm hormonal abnormalities) and/or medication (if needed)
After your consultation, written instructions/medication are given.
Usually a follow up visit, close to the first consultation, is needed.
In overweight and obese patients with diabetes mellitus or with several medical diagnosis (eg osteoporosis), an initial nutritional support can be given.
In persons with moving difficulties, a consultation outside medical office can be arranged with the doctor (extra charge)